POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOVPlus 0.3.1 Windows version released : Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3.1 Windows version released Server Time
1 Sep 2024 22:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3.1 Windows version released
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 12 Sep 2000 04:27:41
Message: <39BDE939.A2AD59F1@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
I just tried out the new parameters of the glow effect and found them quite
useful.  There is much more room for variations now.

Is there some kind of translation for the old syntax to the new? I tried to
achieve the old effects with the new version, but i did not succeed.  The old
one always looked more foggy.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>